We’ll make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible, but unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about the weather. So what if you’re unlucky with the weather? Then you can use our Good Weather Guarantee. If you reserve a pitch, you’ll automatically receive our Good Weather Guarantee.
Conditions Good Weather Guarantee
- Whenever you think that the weather or the weather forecast is too bad, you can claim the guarantee.
- The guarantee applies to the remaining nights that you have reserved and already paid for!
- The guarantee commences at the moment that you let our staff at the reception desk know that you want to use it.
- If you’ve originally booked a stay in the low season and decide to use up the remaining nights during the high season, you’ll pay the difference in price.
- If you’ve originally booked a stay in the high season and decide to use up the remaining nights during the low season, you won’t receive any money back.
- You can only use the guarantee once.
- The remaining nights of your stay must be used in the same camping year.
- The guarantee only applies if there’s availability. Full is full. So please reserve the continuation / rescheduling of your stay in time.
- To use up the days that were credited to you or to reschedule your stay, please contact us. We’ll check how many days are still available to you. Then we can make a new booking for you.
Please note: Under no circumstances will you receive your money back.